Monday, October 13, 2008

Everyone's a hero

We make life different in every possible way we can. Thus we might be ordinary people with no extra gift of flying or teleporting etc, but each and every one of us carry one powerful energy to make this world a better place. I agree with what being said in this episode that I watched last night, "one man cannot save the world, it is everybody's responsibility".

Ever heard of this saying by Mother Teresa, "we can do no great things, only small things with great love"?

It is the love that we have and the compassion that we carry that is important.

So, show me some love, let's hug! (I always love this session)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like what you said in this article. Nobody can do everything by oneself. We need to gather strength and wisdom to complete the tasks. Together, we shall march to the future. ^__^d

Joanne said...

hugs!!! right right left right left..