Monday, April 27, 2009

Bring it On!!!!!

Sometimes it is just inevitable - to bump into jerk(s) in our life.

What's worse is: they're so used to appear in images that is superior than us, either older or having higher post. What are they good at? Nothing more than making people's life difficult.

It is somehow like their common quality. You just can't even have that tiny little hope in having a small space to breath. They'll choke you whenever their wind comes.

I listened to someone's grumble yesterday and the incidents recalled the days I once had in years - where the pressure was breathing right at my neck.

The common outcome is QUIT. Not right away because that'd mean I'm too lame to even try to show I am capable of coping. But in time after I have learned how to master the skills.
Just like Friedrich Nietzsche said, "What Doesn't Destroy Me Makes Me Stronger!"

I said to her, "thanks to the "trainer" who'd pushed you to the limit and brought out the best in you. Because only then you can soar when you meet with the one who see your real potentials are."

We do not deserve to be treated badly forever. Spread the wings and show our true capability especially to people who appreciate our qualities.

No comments: