Saturday, April 25, 2009

Missmatch

Missmatch, 2003
(from left: Lake Bell, Ryan O'Neal, James Roday, Alicia Silverstone, David Conrad, Jodi Long)


After months of writing rather serious and sound more like lecture's blogs, I think it is time to change.

Ok my intention was good and I am not doubting myself. But admit it, who like to be nagged and told what to and not to do? Moreover I realize some hint here and there taking real short and straight to the point scenario into picture is more fun. It is more interesting to DISCOVER things by ourselves than being lead.

So what about missmatch? Alicia Silverstone. Oh it is a tv series back in 2003 and I just started watching it.

I've got to admit the key leads me here landing on missmatch is David Conrad.

He's in this one too. Anyone into Ghost Whisperer? He's that handsome, charming, loving and understanding husband who'd decided not going into the light and stay behind to live in another person's body just to be with Melinda Gordon (Jennifer Love Hewitt), a gifted psychic antiqueshop owner.

Come back to Kate (Alicia), she's a divorce attorney but she's actually more popular in matchmaking. Yes she is working on settling people's failed marriages on one hand while helping more bachelors to meet up with someone. One is her job, the other ism let's say, her belief.

I'll start writing a series of blog about this very interesting idea. Come share with me if you have anything to say. Let's make this topic of life - "MARRIAGE" to become a shared exploration.

Ya I am into marching on that path soon...

No comments: