Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Headache

I think I have all of these:


I don't know what's the reason but I've always had headache that irritates me, like everyday. I went to see the doctor and was told I would probably have migraine and some friends say it could be due to the coffee habit (whereby skipping coffee will cause headache). My dad says, "because you sleep late; because you're hungry and the gas generated by your stomach is giving your head a pain."

Well, all sorts of reasons but I can have no cure. At least not really helping me to cut down the number of occurrence. The weather gives me headache, gastric gives me headache, coffee (I really find this funny because the coffee that I'm drinking is as dilute as plain water) gives me headache. Recently I have another good reason to give me headache too - pillow.

Yep, I've tried different types of pillow - hard, soft, contour etc but still can't wake up to feeling real fresh because so far none have given me a good night sleep.

Sigh...

No comments: