Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Collapse!

It's this morning, both me and Joie woke up from sleep and he sat up like usual. Suddenly a big "Whamp" sound and the bed snapped - the mattress support of the bed PATAH (broken)! The bed sank one side and we both were like "what happen?" then Joie got totally awake from his sleepy eyes and I laughed. I jumped off the bed and went to the washroom while keep on laughing thinking of his look (*lol).

Anyway, this bed of mine has been around for 30 years (although the early years were mostly left unoccupied because I was too chicken to sleep alone in my room). Guess it has worked enough.

So now my bed is Japanese style - mattress on the floor.

Honestly, it's kinda cool for me and I kinda like it. ^_^

3 comments:

munytang said...

means either one of u or both of you are putting on weight!

Unknown said...

kanasai...that's not true ler!

Doris said...

but the part that collapsed is the part that take least weight, the corner where only legs rest. >_<