Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Beautiful Sunday, Ain't it?

Went to bed quite late last night, so the early morning photo shooting session went down the drain because he couldn't have the heart to wake me up after seeing me in such a sleepy look. But my sleep was not long enough, at least not as long as he expect me to have because I got a sms from a friend asking if I would like to have breakfast together.

I looked at my watch, great, I practically have extra 30min in bed only.

It was great to have someone asking for breakfast, especially it's a Sunday morning. So I replied the sms and got up.

Got home about an hour later and it is too late to go back to bed because I have a full tummy and the sun is kinda friendly enough to keep people very warm. Read the newspaper for a while and realized "wow, time flies. It's lunch!"

I wasn't feeling hungry but he is, and so does John who just woke up.

We've decided to go across the bridge to have yam rice and since John has to catch the flight only in the evening so we thought of spending some time having fun visiting the new shopping mall.

Spent about 2 hours there and we moved on to another mall.

By 5.30pm, I already like a dead fish. Whoa, how can some people just shop and shop and shop none stop? I was totally like pass out as soon as I sit in the car because the tiredness and headache were driving me nuts.

Sent Shirmein home in order for her to catch family dinner and we went on to have curry fish head before sending John to airport.

Quite a fulfilling day, isn't it? Ya, with the whole journey wrapped up with John's long waiting just to develop a photo from his phone which he gives up finally because apparently the flight back is more important than waiting for the shopkeeper to reboot the machine!

Whew................. 9 plus, and I am going to sleep already! Good night everyone.

No comments: