Friday, December 26, 2008

Fear

Often in my experience the feeling of fear likes to speak out very loud whenever there is a thought of doing something arises.

When looking straight into this very feeling I realized it is always 2 things that really contribute to its power - (1) our previous bad experience; (2) our pessimistic prediction.

We are well-tamed by thoughts of "believe me, I've been there, it will never work", "are you out of your mind?", "who do you think you are? others would have done it if it's gonna work" etc.

So basically we know "let's do our best within the frame. Don't overboard and don't be stupid trying to be different. Get assimilated and live like everyone else".

I am not pushing for breaking the rules, neither am I motivating doing things disrespecting the universe. What I am saying here is "what is your belief in achieving your target/goal?"

We have our dreams.

Experiences are only meant to remind us "you've tried this way before but unsuccessful. Find out why it did not work and try again until you get it". All we need is to push a bit harder every step of the way, refine our methods and we will definitely reach our dream.

As for fear, that's for coward who thinks he does not deserve winning.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

i guess we should remind ourselves that we should try to think outside the box eh?

Doris said...

Definitely!
Hey thanks that you really read my blog right from the start (that I saw your comment on that one)!
Where have you been for so long? I missed you!

Joanne said...

lol.. but of course.. actually i read everything backwards.. hehe.. i was on leave and then my home pc crashed.. so cldn't go online.. sigh.. they always crash the pc at home i dunno why..