Friday, December 12, 2008

My best buddy - Joanne the F.U.C.K.

Last weekend was a great one because my best friend since college time came to spend it with me. After so many years we've left the college we are still in endless topics to talk and joke. We kinda know what each other will say and definitely have no problem laughing all the way through. And Joie always repeating, "no wonder you both are best buddies".

Too bad her trip did not start well. She told me she had diarrhea in the morning (and she really could not hold that "door" tight enough to wait till she reach home. Ahh, yes, something just happened as what you thought), mistaken 2.30pm as 1.30pm, rushed to the bus station and the bus to LCCT was delayed, reached the airport but the flight was delayed too.

I waited to have dinner and end up having supper with her.

She was like "don't make me start again" when we were talking about the whole journey.

Of course I burst into laugh.

Basically we were like Siamese Twins for the 2 days, except I let her sleep alone in my bed and I take my brother's (and he has to go somewhere else). She said she snore, and she did on the second night.

She left on the 3rd day, having another god d*mn delay taking that red "everyone can fly" plane. And she said "that's it, no more flight with this stupid company".

It seems her trip did not end too well too.

But I am glad that she enjoyed her stay.

So did me and Joie.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

...don't make me start again