Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Doing The Right Thing

I am feeling helpless because I wished I could show support in terms of making a significant contribution of effort in work and things. But I am still asked to stay back in giving strength and providing mind challenging thoughts and spirit awakening call only instead.

The exact opposite situation, on the other hand, whereby the determination and dedication to "get up and make things happen" is happening at the other side to transform a rather soft and tender person to become aggressive in all pursuit.

What I do best is no longer a tough thing to do, so what I need to learn is to move into things that I could not master to enrich myself.

Getting out from what-know-well and venture into new learning is not easy. Especially the earlier part. The idea of abandoning all the common knowledge & skills and start making attempts to do things that does not really promote comfortable feelings is difficult. But looking at the benefits and results to become a better person, all the hard work and challenges worth the work. After all, life itself contains a huge amount of content of things to learn, and this process of ongoing learning has no limitation of whatsoever. For as long as you are keen to learn, you are always being welcomed by more new things.

Balancing the clear thoughts with compassion is even more demanding. But for sake of better future, I am moving forward with no hesitance and no regret.

All it takes is just determination, commitment, dedication and persistence.

SUSAH TETAPI BOLEH!

No comments: